Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be happy, so if you have a problem with an order, just pick up your phone, call us and we’ll fix it.
Manufacturers hate shipping damage. That’s why they over-engineer their cartons and the packing materials inside to prevent bad things from happening. If your purchase arrives and has been damaged in shipping, immediately contact a Keyboard Concepts Product Specialist at 1-800-22-PIANO, ext 2. We’ll take care of the claims process and tell you about replacement options.
It’s very rare, but sometimes a product arrives with a manufacturer defect. If this happens to you, here’s how we’ll make it right:
• You can contact us at 1-800-22-PIANO, ext 2 to speak with a Keyboard Concepts Product Specialist.
• Or, you can submit an online support request form and we’ll get back to you ASAP with assistance or to provide you with a return authorization (RA) number.
Once returned, if we determine your purchase became defective within 30 days of purchase, we’ll replace it and pay for the shipping costs (within the U.S.). Please be aware that oversize items may need to be repaired locally. Your Keyboard Concepts Product Specialist will help you locate a nearby service center.
30-Day Return Policy
Not satisfied? It doesn’t matter why; we’re happy to let you return it for a full refund of the purchase price, an in-house credit, or exchange for another product as long as you contact us within 30 days from the original shipping date.
If your purchase was shipped to your free, the return shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
• Special order items
• Oversized/overweight items
• Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
• Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.) or any other product where hygiene is a concern
How To Make A Return
Please follow these steps to make sure your exchange or credit is processed quickly and without any return adjustments:
1. Call a Keyboard Concepts Product Specialist at 1-800-22-PIANO, ext 2 for a Return Authorization (RA) number.
2. Write the RA number on the shipping label (not on product box).
3. We require that the returned item come back to us in the same condition as it was received, including all accessories, documentation and packaging materials. Returned product that shows wear or abuse will either be refused or subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee.
4. If we sent your purchase to you in a double-box, please return it double-boxed.
5. Please seal the box with clear packing tape, do not use duct or masking tape.
6. Be sure to use a shipping method that gives you a tracking number. FedEx or UPS are great choices for a reliable, trackable return.
7. Because we can’t be responsible for what happens during shipping, insure your return package so you’re covered if any damage occurs or the shipment is lost.
Please fill out the shipping label like this:
Keyboard Concepts Inc
5539 Van Nuys Blvd
Sherman Oaks, Ca 91401
We’ll begin processing your return as soon as it arrives. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original. Typically, expect 5 to 10 business days for the credit to be applied to your credit card. If you have any questions call 1-800-22-PIANO, ext 2 and speak with a Keyboard Concepts Product Specialist.